Article ID: 603 |
Category: Recognition |
Type: Tips & Tricks |
Last Modified: 9/1/2016
Tips on taking photos that are suitable for recognition.
- Make sure that the text you're going to photograph is well lit.
- The lines of text should be parallel to the top edge of the screen of your mobile device.
- The distance between your mobile device and the text you're going to photograph should be 15 to 30 centimeters. If you position your device closer than 15 centimeters to the text, the resulting image will likely be blurred.
- Text should be set in standard fonts.
- Hold you phone steadily and don't move it until the photo is taken.