Article ID: 540 |
Category: Export |
Type: Hot Fix |
Last Modified: 10/18/2012
When sending a document to MS Word the "Call was rejected by callee" error message appears
The following error message appears when a document is exported to Microsoft Word:
Call was rejected by callee.
For FineReader 11 Professional and Corporate Edition:
download and install available updates. To check for updates, start the program, open the Help menu and select the Check for Updates Now item.
For FineReader 10 Professional, Corporate and Home Edition
- Download SendToSupport.dll:
- If you're using ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional or Corporate Edition, click this link.
- If you're using ABBYY FineReader 10 Home Edition, click this link.
- Open the installation folder of ABBYY FineReader 10. By default, ABBYY FineReader 10 is installed in C:\Program Files\ABBYY FineReader 10.
- Copy SendToSupport.dll to the installation folder. When asked if you want to replace the existing file, click Yes.
- Start ABBYY FineReader 10 and check if export to Microsoft Word works properly.