Article ID: 367 |
Category: Installation |
Type: Hot Fix |
Last Modified: 9/19/2012
Class not registered
The following error message appears when the program starts: Class not registered.
MSXML is not installed on your computer.
- Browse to ABBYY FineReader's installation files:
- If you installed the program from a disk, insert the disk into the disk drive of your computer and browse to the installation files.
- If you installed the program using a *.exe file, open the folder to which the installation files were unpacked. The default location is C:\Temp\ABBYY FineReader 11.
If necessary, unpack the archive again. To unpack the archive:
- Double-click the *.exe file.
- Specify the path to the folder where you want to place the extracted files.
- Click Next.
- Wait until the archive is unpacked.
- Click Cancel in the installation language selection dialog.
- Open the folder named MSXML.
- Install MSXML by Double-clicking msxml6_x64.msi if you're using a 64-bit version of Windows or msxml6_x86.msi if you're using a 32-bit version Windows.